What’s on Tap for this Week?
Our week started on September 18th.
- The track is available for open practice for you and your go-kart, or for walk in rentals.
- Noon to 8 PM on Wednesday
- Noon to 7 PM on Thursday.
- Noon to 5 PM on Friday.
- Turn Key Thursday runs this Thursday! Only 5 more weeks remaining this season.
- Registration is 6 – 6:50 PM, Orientation and practice roll at 7 PM, and the green flag flies following driver’s meeting. Race finish will be around 9 PM
- Call the track as a courtesy if you have a group, (608/897-2898) otherwise walk in and join us. No reservations needed.
- Saturday 9-23-17 will be a day of rent to race for groups of 8 or more. Our day is full, so no walk in rentals or practice will be available.
- 50 Lap Rent to Race Saturday night. Registers at 6:30 PM and hits the track at 7 PM. Call to reserve a kart at 608/897-2898.
- Sunday’s 9-24-17 is Points Race #15.
- Points Race #15 for our friends that own their own go karting equipment. 9 AM Registration, 10 AM Practice, 11:30 AM Driver’s Meeting, 1st race shortly after Noon.
- We can do a private rent to race for you and 7 of your friends (or more) at either 3 or 3:30 PM. Book on-line or call the track to grab a spot at 608/897-2898.
And as usual, the ‘Pit Stop’ kart shop is open any time the track is. We can help you with karts, parts, or repair services.
We’ll see you at the track.