What’s on Tap for this Week at the Track?
Welcome to the October flood. That would be week two of the October floods. You know the weather story for the week past. The rain has kept the river in flood stage and just inches from overtaking the track again. Below is listed what we intend to do this week. If you’re scheduled to come out or want to walk in to rent or practice your kart please call to check up to the minute track conditions.
- October 10th, Wednesday Noon to 8 PM. Ride your kart, rent one of ours, get some service or tuning done to your kart, pick up some parts.
- October 11th, Thursday; Noon to 7 PM. Same deal as Wednesday except we add our weekly rent to race night ‘Turn Key Thursday’ to the end of our day. Sign in before 7 PM and join the race!
- October 12th, Friday; Noon to 5 PM. Same menu of available activities as Wednesday.
- October 13th, Saturday; this week it is all about rent to race groups. They fill up most of our day. Some unsold spots remain for a group of 8 or more racers. Call to grab one.
- And did you hear our news? We will add a walk in spot on our Saturday schedule starting on June 9th. 1 PM is the time for the rest of the season. It will be an $80 rent to race event for adult drivers. Call to save a kart or walk in. Entries limited to 20 for this weekly event.
- October 14th, We have moved the scheduled championship points race to Sunday October 21st.
Questions, or want to register? Give us a holler at the track at 608/897-2898.
We’ll see you at the track.