What’s on Tap for this Week?
Track conditions; As I type on Wednesday 4-26 are damp but drying nicely.
Days and hours the week of April 24th.
- We are hanging out at the track this week between Wednesday and Sunday.
- The track is available for open practice for you and your go-kart, or for walk in rentals.
- Noon to 8 PM on Wednesday
- Noon to 7 PM on Thursday
- Noon to 5 PM on Friday
- Turn Key Thursday #2 runs this Thursday!
- Registration is 6 – 6:50 PM, Orientation and practice roll at 7 PM, and the green flag flies following the driver’s meeting. Race finish will be around 9 PM
- Call the track as a courtesy if you have a group, (608/897-2898) otherwise walk in and join us. No reservations needed.
- Saturday 4-29-17 will be a day of rent to race, so walk in’s or practice will likely not be available until after 3 PM until 5 PM. Call on Friday to make sure this availability is still accurate.
- Rent to Race 50 Lapper #3 of the season runs Saturday night at 6:30 PM. Call to reserve a kart.
- And as usual, the ‘Pit Stop’ kart shop is open any time the track is. We can help you with karts, parts, or repair services.
- Sunday April 30th is points race #2.
- Still time to get you ready. Call the track to make an appointment for help.
We’ll see you at the track.