What’s on Tap for this Week?
Track conditions; at 5:30 PM on Wednesday June 21st are prefect! And the karts are going round and round.
Days and hours the week of June 19th.
- We are hanging out at the track this week between Wednesday and Sunday.
- The track is available for open practice for you and your go-kart, or for walk in rentals.
- Noon to 8 PM on Wednesday
- Noon to 7 PM on Thursday
- Noon to 5 PM on Friday
- Turn Key Thursday #10 runs this Thursday!
- Registration is 6 – 6:50 PM, Orientation and practice roll at 7 PM, and the green flag flies following driver’s meeting. Race finish will be around 9 PM
- Call the track as a courtesy if you have a group, (608/897-2898) otherwise walk in and join us. No reservations needed.
- Saturday 6-24-17 is a day of rent to race day. But we have a rather light schedule, so we’ll entertain walk in 1/2 hour rentals between 10:30 AM and 4 PM.
- Sunday is points race #7. Normal times for registration, practice and racing.
- Looking for a spot for your rent to race group to get some track time?
- Turn Key Thursday Night at 7 PM
- Friday morning, afternoon or evening
- Saturday slots still available
- We have a Sunday group at 3 PM. We could also include your group in the same time slot.
- Call us at the track to book any of these times.
And as usual, the ‘Pit Stop’ kart shop is open any time the track is. We can help you with karts, parts, or repair services.
We’ll see you at the track.