What’s on Tap for this Week?
What is going on this week at the track?
- August 15th, Wednesday Noon to 8 PM. Ride your kart, rent one of ours, get some service or tuning done to your kart, pick up some parts.
- August 16th, Thursday; Noon to 7 PM. Same deal as Wednesday except we add our weekly rent to race night ‘Turn Key Thursday’ to the end of our day. Sign in before 7 PM and join the race!
- August 17th, Friday; Noon to 5 PM. Same menu of available activities as Wednesday.
- August 18th, Saturday; this week it is all about rent to race groups. They fill up most of our day.
- And did you hear our news? We will add a walk in spot on our Saturday schedule starting on June 9th. 1 PM is the time for the rest of the season. It will be an $80 rent to race event for adult drivers. Call to save a kart or walk in. Entries are limited to 20 for this weekly event.
- August 18th, Saturday Evening; 50 lap rent to race event registers at 6:30 PM, practices at 7 PM and races at 7:45 PM. Call to reserve a kart or walk in.
- August 19th, is a full up rent to race day. No points race and no walk ins for rentals.
Questions, or want to register? Give us a holler at the track at 608/897-2898.
We’ll see you at the track.