What’s on Tap for this Week?
Track conditions; are good to go. I type on July 19th, and here is what’s on tap this week at the track.
- The track is available for open practice for you and your go-kart, or for walk in rentals.
- Noon to 8 PM on Wednesday
- Noon to 7 PM on Thursday.
- Noon to 5 PM on Friday.
- Turn Key Thursday #13 runs this Thursday!
- Registration is 6 – 6:50 PM, Orientation and practice roll at 7 PM, and the green flag flies following driver’s meeting. Race finish will be around 9 PM
- Call the track as a courtesy if you have a group, (608/897-2898) otherwise walk in and join us. No reservations needed.
- Saturday 7-22-17 will be a day of rent to race for groups of 8 or more. Our day is pretty full, but if you have a group that wants to race give a call to the track as we can squeeze you in at 8:45 AM or 12:30 PM or at 5 PM. We will not have space for walk in rentals or practice this Saturday. Don’t want to use the phone to book? Then use this link Book Online.
- Sunday is an off day for our racers who own their own equipment. We will also take the day off and the track will be closed.
And as usual, the ‘Pit Stop’ kart shop is open any time the track is. We can help you with karts, parts, or repair services.
We’ll see you at the track.