What’s on Tap for this Week?
News Flash; the Rumble at the Shuug has been rescheduled. It was to run today at 4 PM, but will now be run on November 11th at 2:30 PM.
Our week started on October 30th.
- The track is available for open practice for you and your go-kart, or for walk in rentals.
- Noon to 8 PM on Wednesday
- Noon to 7 PM on Thursday.
- Noon to 5 PM on Friday.
- Turn Key Thursday runs this week on Saturday! This is the second of three ‘Turn Key Thursday’ formatted races run on Saturday.
- Registration is at Noon, Orientation and practice roll at 12:30 PM, racing shortly there after.
- Call the track as a courtesy if you have a group, (608/897-2898) otherwise walk in and join us. No reservations needed.
- Saturday 11-4-17 will be a day of rent to race for groups of 8 or more. Our day isn’t completely full, so check out the schedule on-line and get your group booked. Call the track on Friday to learn if any walk in rentals will be available. There is a potential for that. The big deal this Saturday will be the annual ‘Rumble at the Shuug’ that signs in at 4 PM. If you’re a race fan or racer and are 18 or older you’re invited. Compete against other walk in drivers, many of whom may local short track racers.
- Sunday is our annual end of season swap meet.
- 10 AM to 2 PM. $10 to sell, $5 to practice your kart.
- Following the swap meet we’ll run a 50 lap rent to race that registers at 1:30 PM, practices at 2 PM and races at 3 PM.
And as usual, the ‘Pit Stop’ kart shop is open any time the track is. We can help you with karts, parts, or repair services.
We’ll see you at the track.