We hope our audience is toiling away getting ready to contest the 2017 race season. That’s the behind the scenes stuff that we can’t see. To help keep all on schedule we’ve got some important milestones to pass along.
- The track is available for practice Wednesday through Friday each week. Check our ‘Track Conditions’ page for hours.
- We hit our summer hours starting April 1st. Check out our ‘Business Hours’ page for that info.
- We have a special Sunday practice session we have labeled ‘Carburetion Day’ on April 9th. Find out what that is all about by clicking our link.
- The ‘Pit Stop’ kart shop is open any day the track is open. If you’re in need of parts, karts, or repair/set-up services pay us a visit.
- Opening day is Sunday April 23rd! Opening day details are at this link. Did you catch that opening day is less than one month out?!?!?
There’s the milestones. Understood by our returning racers. But, what if you’re on the edge of the go-karting pool thinking about jumping in? We are available waiting you call for ‘Clarity’. Yes it can be confusing trying to figure out this sport called go-karting. And then you decide to jump in and you get the second wave of confusion known as picking out equipment. Then there is the task of getting it all together and getting on track. We’d urge you to let us help you fully explore getting involved. Get to our Contact Page and send us an e-mail, or dial that phone number, or better yet pay us a visit at the track. Let’s put you on a go-kart, show you what the equipment looks like, and get you all the details that will equal comfort zone.
Anticipating a great season with you involved,
The Staff at Sugar River Raceway
Latest posts by Marshall Fairman (see all)
- Kid Karts For Points! - 04/10/2018
- Let’s Rethink This, Carburetion Day will be Moved to Tax Day, April 15th. - 04/03/2018
- Racing Bachelor Parties, 50 Lappers, Bachelor Parties, 50 Lappers - 03/22/2018