SRR 2013 Vintage Event, Misc.
- You can map Sugar River Raceway on our web site by clicking here
Our address is:
Sugar River Raceway
N2236 Mt. Hope Rd.
Brodhead, WI 53520
- Some of the mapping programs don't have the addresses for Mt. Hope Rd in their database. They will land you 5 miles south of the track at the intersection of Town line Rd and Mt. Hope Rd. Go north on Mt Hope until you find the track.
- Racers coming from the east who must come through Chicago might consider skipping the head ache by staying on I-80 west and then come north on I-39. It is longer, by 53 miles, vs. through the Windy City. The map program also suggests it will take one hour longer, but road construction (guaranteed) and traffic issues (maybe, maybe not) in Chicago can make the extra distance actually faster to travel.
- Sugar River Raceway (SRR) would like you to think about joining the 'Vintage Karting Association'. You can print membership forms at their site, www.vkavintagekarting.com and mail them to:
Mary Jo McCornack
7N057 Weybridge Dr.
Champton Hills, IL 60175.
Don't miss the raffle we'll be conducting during our event. It will have:
- A 50/50 element which will split the money 50% for the VKA and the other 50% will be split by 3 winners
- We'll also draw for an electronic ignition for a McCulloch.
- We'll draw for a Walboro carb in the winner's choice of Alky or Gas done by Bill Mc Cornack.
- We'll give away a McCulloch piston certificate.
Go Kart Speak |
How Do I Start? |
Go Karts For Rent
Vintage Karting |
Contact Us |
All product and brand names are trademarks or registered trademarks
Copyright © 1998-2013 Sugar River Raceway