SRR 2015 Vintage Event, Misc.
- You can map Sugar River Raceway on our web site by clicking here
Our address is:
Sugar River Raceway
N2236 Mt. Hope Rd.
Brodhead, WI 53520
- Some of the mapping programs don't have the addresses for Mt. Hope Rd in their database. They will land you 5 miles south of the track at the intersection of Town line Rd and Mt. Hope Rd. Go north on Mt Hope until you find the track.
- Racers coming from the east who must come through Chicago might consider skipping the head ache by staying on I-80 west and then come north on I-39. It is longer, by 53 miles, vs. through the Windy City. The map program also suggests it will take one hour longer, but road construction (guaranteed) and traffic issues (maybe, maybe not) in Chicago can make the extra distance actually faster to travel.
- Sugar River Raceway (SRR) would like you to think about joining the 'Vintage Karting Association'. You can print membership forms at their site, vkakarting.com/ and mail them to:
4621 Wooded Acres Dr.
Arlington, TX 76016
Don't miss the raffle we'll be conducting during our event. It will have:
- A 50/50 element which will split the money 50% for the VKA and the other 50% will be split by 3 winners.
- Merchandise prizes will also be drawn. As of this web page update the total content of the drawing is unknown. But we can tell you that Bill McCornack has committed to donating a rebuilt McCulloch engine!
Go Kart Speak |
How Do I Start? |
Go Karts For Rent
Vintage Karting |
Contact Us |
All product and brand names are trademarks or registered trademarks
Copyright © 1998-2016 Sugar River Raceway