February 5, 2014
2014 Schedule Highlights
- We will hold an 'Open House' event on Sunday March 30th. We will have in store specials for all. This event has been a great time for new or prospective karters to come in and get their questions answered and/or get geared up to start their first racing season.
- We will hold an open practice session on Sunday April 6th from 10 AM to 2 PM.
- 100 season championship p;oint bonus' will be awarded to all drivers attending the first race of the season. That's April 13th for 4 cycle racers and May 4th for 2 cycle racers.
- There are 19 race weekends scheduled. Kid Kart and 4 cycle racers run all 19. 2 cycle racers are on tap 10 times during the season. The vintage karters run with us on two different Sundays and have their own 3 day event in July.
- There are 6 Sundays scheduled off so you can take a break from your favorite hobby. We will use these dates for rain dates if needed.
- There are two Saturday night events. One to help us dodge Mother's Day on May 10th and one on Memorial Day weekend on Saturday May 24th. This allows us to use Sunday the 25th as a rain date.
- We will run our traditional 'Red, White & Blue' series. This is our trophy race series run on the Holiday weekends of Memorial, 4th of July and Labor Day weekends. These events pay double season points.
- The Don Fairman Memorial Race/Season Championship Race will also be a double points and a trophy race.
- We will hold our annual Box Stock 100 Lapper on October 12th. 20 teams made this an action packed event with pyrotechnics and all last year.
- We will hold our annual swap meet on Sunday October 26th.
- Participation was great last year, so we'll again hold our November non points fun day on Sunday the second.
- We finish off our 2014 season with our 'Championship Banquet' on November 16th.
Go Kart Speak |
How Do I Start? |
Go Karts For Rent
Vintage Karting |
Contact Us |
All product and brand names are trademarks or registered trademarks
Copyright © 1998-2014 Sugar River Raceway