What’s on Tap for next Week at the Track?
We are cancelling our April 5th practice day and 50 lap rent to race event.
We will open for the 2020 season next week on April 1st. We expect things to be quite low key as most people are either working or staying home per government recommendations. But for the few who have to break the grip of ‘Cabin Fever’ we’ll be at the track where you can practice your ‘Social Distancing’ as we’ve got 12+ acres of space to spread you out in. Here’s the hours we’ll be hanging around;
- Wednesday April 1st; Open Noon to 8 PM. Practice your kart or rent one of ours.
- Thursday April 2nd; Open Noon to 7 PM. Practice your kart or rent one of ours.
- Turn Key Thursday rent to race night will not hit the track until April 16th for the 2020 season. Our race night is open to the public for drivers 18 years and older. $60 entry fee, no reservation needed.
- Friday April 3rd; Open Noon to 5 PM. Practice your kart or rent one of ours.
- Saturday April 4th: Open Noon to 5 PM. Practice your kart or rent one of ours. You can also call to reserve a private rent to race time for your group of drivers.
- Sunday April 5th; Racer only practice 10 AM to 2 PM. 50 Lap rent to race event registers at 1 PM, practices at 2 PM and races no later than 3 PM.