What’s on Tap for This Week at the Track?
July 7th, 2020
- Wednesday July 8th; Open Noon to 8 PM. Buy parts or karts, practice your kart or rent one of ours. This is the only rent to race walk in day this week. Same for practice of your kart.
- Thursday July 9th; Our Vintage Karting event begins. That means the track will not be available for rentals or practice of modern karts. All are invited out to see this event. Watching is free. This is a practice and swap meet day for the vintage karters. Practice runs 9 AM through 6 PM.
- We will run our weekly Turn Key Thursday race event at 7 PM. Will we see you this week? Race Details.
- Friday July 10th; Day 2 of our Vintage Karting event. No walk in rentals, no practice for modern karts. Spectators are welcome. Pit passes are $10/person for Friday or $15 for both Friday and Saturday. Practice in the morning, driver’s meeting at 11:30 and racing just after Noon. Two heat rounds will run before we switch gears and set up for our judged kart show. We accent our kart show with a wine, beer, and cheese tasting. This is followed by our cook out. A limited number of dinner tickets may be available at $15/person.
- Saturday July 11th: Day 3 and final day of our Vintage Karting event. We practice at 9 AM and race by 10 AM. We run our feature round of races and complete our awards ceremony.
- We switch into rent to race mode when the vintage event ends. We have some spots left available for private race groups of 8 or more. Call to grab a spot at 608/897-2898.
- If you are one or two drivers your chance to race this Saturday is at 1 PM in our walk in race slot. We’d advise calling to get your name on the grid as we only take 20 people for 1 PM. This race is for drivers 18 years and older.
- Sunday July 12th offers opportunity for rent to race groups. We do not have a points race scheduled. We do have several rent to race slots for 8 or more drivers available. They are at 10:30 AM, 10:45 AM, 11 AM, 12:30 PM, 12:45 PM, and 1 PM.. These race groups can be adults or adults with some kids mixed in. Book Now for Sunday
Latest posts by Marshall Fairman (see all)
- Briggs LO 206 Class Updates - 05/28/2020
- 2020 Season Reserved Parking and Practice Pass Sale - 02/20/2020
- Lake Speed Attends Sugar River Raceway’s ‘Brodhead Historics’ Vintage Karting Event - 07/19/2019