What’s on Tap for This Week at the Track?
October 20th 2020
- Wednesday October 21st; Open Noon to 8 PM. Buy parts or karts, practice your kart or walk in to rent one of ours. We’ll have the lights on so we can ride till 8 PM.
- Thursday October 22nd; Open Noon to 7 PM. Buy parts or karts, practice your kart or walk in to rent one of ours.
- We will run our weekly Turn Key Thursday race event at 7 PM. Will we see you this week? Last race of the season. Race Details.
- Friday October 23rd; Open Noon to 5 PM. Buy parts or karts, practice your kart or walk in to rent one of ours.
- Saturday October 24th: We switch into rent to race mode on Saturday. We have a few private rent to race slots left, 10:30 and 10:45 AM are available as are 2:30 and 2:45 PM. Call to book or do it online.
- If you are one or a few drivers your chance to race this Saturday is at 1 PM in our walk in race slot. We’d advise calling (608/897-2898) to get your name on the grid as we only take 20 people. As this is typed (5) people are reserved for this walk in race. This race is for drivers 18 and older and has an $80 entry fee.
- Sunday October 25th, Our sanctioned points racing season is over. But, to many of you that may be great news as this Sunday is our annual swap meet! 10 AM to 2 PM is the term for this fun chance to gain go kart equipment or to loose go kart equipment. Who knows, you may choose to lose some equipment and then take some new stuff home. $10 seller’s fees. Buying costs only what you pay for the part. $5/person practice fees between 10 and 2.
- We also have a 50 lapper after the swap meet that rolls at 2 PM. We also have a private rent to race group at 3 PM. We can handle one more. Minimum need to grab this spot is 8 racers. $80 entry fee and 40 laps of racing. Can be adults or a mixed group of kids and adults. Again, call to grab the spot or book On Line.
Latest posts by Marshall Fairman (see all)
- Briggs LO 206 Class Updates - 05/28/2020
- 2020 Season Reserved Parking and Practice Pass Sale - 02/20/2020
- Lake Speed Attends Sugar River Raceway’s ‘Brodhead Historics’ Vintage Karting Event - 07/19/2019