What’s on Tap for this Week at the Track?
This will be the last week with evening hours during the week for practice as Day Light Savings Time hits us this Saturday. Plan on darkness by 5:30 PM next week!
- October 31st, Wednesday Noon to 7 PM. Ride your kart, rent one of ours, get some service or tuning done to your kart, pick up some parts.
- November 1st, Thursday; Noon to 7 PM. Same deal as Wednesday.
- November 2nd, Friday; Noon to 5 PM. Same menu of available activities as Wednesday.
- November 3rd, Saturday; this week it is all about rent to race groups. They fill up most of our day. Some unsold spots remain for a group of 8 or more racers. Call to grab one.
- And did you hear our news? We will add a walk in spot on our Saturday schedule starting on June 9th. 1 PM is the time for the rest of the season. It will be an $80 rent to race event for adult drivers. Call to save a kart or walk in. Entries limited to 20 for this weekly event.
- November 4th, This is Swap Meet Sunday Baby! 10 AM to 2 PM is the term. $10 seller’s fee, $5 practice passes. Lots of buying and selling going on, lots of on track action, usually a few vintage karters hanging around also. By vintage we mean old go karts, not old go karters!
- @ 2 PM we’ll run a 50 Lap Rent to Race event. Sign in between 1:30 and 2 PM. Entry fee is $80/driver. Intended for drivers 18 years and older. Call to get on the grid list at 608/897-2898.
We’ll see you at the track.