What’s on Tap for This Week at the Track?
September 8th, 2021
- Wednesday September 8th: We’ll be hanging out at the track between Noon and 8 PM. You can practice your kart or rent one of ours for a 1/2 hour ‘Hot Lap’ session. Drivers must be a minimum of 56″ tall to drive, and mom or dad must be on site to do the insurance paperwork for drivers under 18 years old. You can also shop for karts or parts in the ‘Pit Stop’ kart shop.
- Thursday September 9th: We will be in Noon to 7 PM for walk in rentals or practice laps on your go kart.
- Turn Key Thursday Race Night. Be in before 6:45 PM latest to register as racing rolls at 7. Want some extra practice? We run a practice special; 15 minutes for 20 bucks, but you have to be in by 6 PM to get on board. Walk ins are welcome, drivers must be 18 or order. Let’s Race!
- Friday September 10th: We will have walk in rentals and practice between Noon and 5 PM.
- Saturday September 11th: Our Saturday’s are all about rent to race. Got a rent to race group that wants to hit the track on Saturday? With 8 or more in your group you can set up a private race event (we still have an 8:30 AM spot available this week). Give us a call at 608/897-2898 or Book It Online. Don’t have 8 drivers? You could race at 1 PM with our Saturday walk in race spot (one driver or several). $80/driver fee for private or 1 PM walk in. This session is for drivers 18 years and older only. Call the track to reserve a grid spot. You can not book this online. As of this writing there are twelve (12) spots available for 1 PM week.
- We do not do the walk in ‘Hot Lap’ sessions on Saturdays like we do Wednesdays, through Fridays, sorry.
- Saturday Night Points Race! This is the last Saturday night of the year. We will register to race between 4:30 and 5:30. We will practice at 5:30, and race at 8 PM.
- Sunday September 12th; Double 50 lap endurance races is how we start our Sunday. One registers at 9:30 AM, the other at Noon. This is an open to the public event for drivers 18 years and older. A 50 lapper is comprised of a 10 lap practice session and a 50 lap race. $80 is the price. Run both races and get a $20 discount on the second race. You can Book it Online, call us to put your name on a kart or walk in day of the event.
- Sorry, no walk in rentals on Sundays.
See you at the track.
Latest posts by Marshall Fairman (see all)
- Look Around the Corner and You’ll See the 2021 Race Season Heading At Us - 03/08/2021
- The Annual February Parking and Practice Pass Sale is On - 02/03/2021
- Holiday Hours - 12/23/2020