What’s on Tap for This Week at the Track?
April 6th, 2021
- Wednesday April 7th: We’ll be hanging out at the track between Noon and 8 PM. You can practice your kart or rent one of ours for a 1/2 hour ‘Hot Lap’ session. Also shop for karts or parts in the ‘Pit Stop’ kart shop.
- Thursday April 8th: We will be in Noon to 7 PM for walk in rentals or practice laps on your go kart.
- Friday April 9th: We will have walk in rentals and practice between Noon and 5 PM.
- Saturday April 10th: Our Saturday’s are all about rent to race. We are booked enough that there will not be any room for racers to practice their karts. In the 12:30 to 2 PM range we could take a few walk in rentals. Got a rent to race group that wants to hit the track on Saturday? Give us a call at 608/897-2898 or Book It Online. 8 driver minimum for the private group or you could race at 1 PM with our Saturday walk in race spot (one driver or several). $80/driver fee for either session. We do not have anybody on our reserved list at this time for the 1 PM race. If no one else shows you could do a 1/2 ‘Hot Lap’ session instead.
- Saturday afternoon and evening. We will host the spring edition of the ‘Live with Spike’ race event. This is a walk in affair to do the $80 race event of 4 sessions and 40 total laps. Check in starts at 2:30 PM, and depending on turnout, could run as late as 7 PM. If you are not familiar Spike’s event brings in many of the local stock car track racers, crew and fans. Many of our rent to race customers or go kart owners also join in.
- Sunday April 11th: We will have an extra practice day for our racers between 10 AM and 2 PM. We are only one week away from our first points race at this point. A great time to get your kart on the race scale to see if you need a restrictor change or weight added to the kart. You might also be able to get on the computerized scale for adjustments. Parts and some service will be available also. Get out and work the bugs out as there are going to be some. We will also have staff that can do a Sunday style safety tech to make sure you’re good for the following week.
- We follow our Sunday practice with a 50 lap rent to race event. Call the number above or Book it OnLIne. This race is for drivers 18 years and older and costs $80. Registration is 1 PM to 2 PM. We practice at 2 PM and will go green flag just a bit after 3 PM.
The weatherman is brewing up a forecast that looks like it could step on some of our fun. Hopefully not. We’ll be at the track regardless of weather so come on out and start things in motion for your 2021 race season. Let us set you up with equipment or help you get yours ready to race. Look forward to seeing you all at the race track.
- Look Around the Corner and You’ll See the 2021 Race Season Heading At Us - 03/08/2021
- The Annual February Parking and Practice Pass Sale is On - 02/03/2021
- Holiday Hours - 12/23/2020