206 Cash Dash Rescheduled
We really wanted to see the May 20th ‘206 Cash Dash’ take place, but based on tomorrow’s weather forecast we are going to punt, or reschedule, our 206 money race. 
This note will go to our e-mail list and be posted on our Facebook page, plus on our website. Please help us get that word around to your racing circle, as we found out earlier today that a very large area in southern WI has no phone or internet coverage from Frontier. I’m sure many have been trying to call the track, but are met with the ‘No longer in service’ message. 
We have selected September 16th as our new date. That puts us 2 weeks away from Rock Island, and two weeks preceding the the CKNA run off in New Castle. We sure hope all who were planning on attending tomorrow’s race can make the adjustment.
We will still hold tonight’s practice session. It starts at 5 PM and is schedule until 9 PM. As long as we have activity we keep the track open.
And for all of our local racers who are looking in asking “what about me, what about me?” We will reschedule tomorrow’s race for you as well. We will be double disappointed if we get raceable weather tomorrow, but at this point it looks like a day of constant mist sprinkles and passing thunderstorms.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This